Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no direct replacement is available, we will offer the original purchase price of the firearm as a credit towards a new firearm.
- This warranty applies to new and used qualified firearms.
- If a firearm is repaired or replaced the original customer must take delivery of the replacement firearm from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may incur additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees, from the transferring FFL dealer. Shootar Illusions is not responsible for these additional fees.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by the Manufacturer and/or Shootar Illusions, but does not extend to altered Firearms or rebuilt after their original purchase or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes. This Supplemental Lifetime Warranty does NOT apply to scopes or other accessories attached to the firearm.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty.
- This Supplemental Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts or cosmetic deficiencies that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- Shootar Illusions will cover shipping costs on valid claims only. This is why the RMA is Needed before shipment.
- SHOOTAR ILLUSIONS LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NON PERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. By purchasing this Supplemental Lifetime Warranty you agree to indemnify Shootar Illusions, Discount Enterprises LLC against any liability or damages.
- Warranty Specialists can be reached directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (785) 278-7627