How To Buy A Firearm Online
BUYING A FIREARM ONLINE
Buying a firearm online from firearms-animation.com is easy and painless. We have assembled a detailed instruction guide on how to purchase your first or your firearm/ammo on the web with no hassle. Our professional staff is on hand via Live Chat, phone or email to guide you through the entire process.
Are you looking for firearms in the USA? Not sure where to find them and do not wish to compromise on the quality? You have the opportunity to buy online gun in USA from our prestigious website. We are a leading gun supplier in USA. You can purchase a variety of guns, including handguns, shotguns, AR uppers, derringers, semi-automatic rifles, AR lowers, AR-15 Rifles|AR-10|AK47.
Gun for sale online in USA
You can buy guns and accessories at lesser prices. You might even become lucky with the free delivery of your favourite gun. The online firearms provider, USA, has guns made up of the best material that is long-lasting. So, get your favourite guns at discounted rates.
Firearms supplier online USA
People search for an online shotgun supplier store usa due to the tightening norms of the government. We cater for their needs for the best guns in variety. They can choose from many options offered on our website’s section. So, if you want to buy online gun in USA at the most reasonable cost, you can contact us. The payment mode is easy. For more inquiries, you can write a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and call us at (480) 691-8564.
We are committed to providing you with the best firearms online. buy shotgun sights online usa
Follow this six step guide outlined below:
If you have previously purchased a firearm online – the simple steps below will refresh your memory on the process:
- Locate the firearm(s) on our site.
- Place them in the shopping cart.
- Complete our Secure Checkout with your preferable method of payment and click the “place order” button.
- Locate an FFL dealer in your area to accept your firearm transfer. Click on our FFL Dealer Locator Tool to find one in your area. Use this FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- Have FFL dealer email (email@example.com) or fax (480 691-8564) a copy of a valid and signed FFL license (The email/fax should include your Name and your order number with us. California orders should also include a CFLC number).
- Once all the paperwork is received, your order will be prepared for shipment.
- Only paid and completed orders will be shipped out.
- The order is given to a freight forwarder (typically UPS, or FedEx).
- You will receive a tracking number.
- Some FFL dealers will notify you when your shipment arrives, and with some you may need to call them after you see that UPS, or FedEx delivered your firearm.
- You will need to go the FFL dealer’s physical location to fill out ATF paperwork to complete the transfer.
BUYING FIREARMS ON THE INTERNET GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS:
Federal law stipulates that firearms may only be shipped from one FFL dealer to another one. As an individual, you either have to maintain a valid FFL dealer license or have your firearm shipped to a business, agency or an individual who is a holder of a valid FFL.
You must also be 21 years of age or older at the time of the transaction if you are purchasing a handgun. If you are purchasing any other firearm you must be 18 years old at the time of transaction. By submitting your order you are formally acknowledging that you are familiar with your local regulations and you are of a legal age to engage in the transaction.
Customers Responsibilities – when purchasing firearms online from firearms-animation.com it is your responsibility to:
- Ensure and comply that the firearm you are purchasing is legal to own in your state. Click here for State Restrictions (the information is provided as a reference only – your local law enforcement agencies would have the most current regulations)
- Contact receiving FFL dealer to make sure they are aware about the arrival of your firearm at their location
- Contact receiving FFL dealer to schedule pick up of your firearm(s)
- Complete all necessary paperwork when you pick up your firearm from the receiving FFL dealer
- Be aware that your local FFL dealer may have a processing fee to complete the transfer (if unsure of the amount – call your dealer in advance). This fee is paid directly to the receiving FFL dealer at the time of the transfer.